Thursday, November 3, 2011

BLACK & WHITE PATTERN ON LAVENDER NAIL ART DESIGN TUTORIAL

BLACK & WHITE PATTERN ON LAVENDER NAIL ART DESIGN TUTORIAL On YouTube.





Hello You Guys !!!! Happy Friday !!! Today we will be working on a pattern design. I decided to add rhinestones & beads which is totally optional. I am always asked how do I keep my rhinestones in place without loosing one, Here is what I do, & this keeps them in place until I remove them. What I do for my rhinestones to stay put is first I apply a tiny glop of topcoat, & then I place my rhinestone. Followed by that I place top-coat over the rhinestones only, & I allow that to completely dry, next I apply topcoat over entire nail art design including rhinestones again. I then allow about 2 hours to go by & then I place a fresh top-coat. The following day I apply a fresh topcoat over entire nail. From there every other day. Wear rubber gloves when using cleaning chemicals, or when your hands will be in water for extended periods of time Allow each of your coats to completely dry before applying next coat. They also sell special polish for applying rhinestones, I have only seen them at Sally's, but never used it. Adding rhinestones to your manicure does require maintenance, as you can read, but I hope this helps. Take care guys, & Remember Its FRIDAY!!!! the weekend is just around the corner, Have an Awesome One! Royalty Free Music Provided by www.danosongs.com Track Tittle "Art of Gardens Instrumental" You can find this track at www.danosongs.com Disclaimer I have no affiliation to any of the company brands I mention in this video. I will get no monitary compensation for ...

Keywords: how to, instructional, diy, nailart, nail art, art, tutorial, nail polish, rhinestones

Mintek Portable Dvd Player Camelbak Water Bottle Replacement Parts Columbia Bugaboo Sleeping Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment