Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pink Diva Nail Tutorial

Pink Diva Nail Tutorial On YouTube.





Follow Me: twitter.com/luxuriousguru Hey everyone! I really wanted to do a zebra and leopard nail tutorial. I just think this design is super cute and adorable!Enjoy : ) Here are the items I used: OPI Nail Envy Seche Vite Topcoat Sally Hansen White On Pro Strong Fancy Stripe Rite in black Art Deco Silver Glitter China Glaze Tinsel Black Migi Nail Art Pen Zoya Renee Disclaimer: All products used in this video were bought by me with my own money. The only product sent to me was the Zoya polish that I won in a contest. I am not affiliated with any of the companies nor am I getting paid to make this video. Music by: Kevin MacLeod

Tags: nail tutorials, nail art, nails, art, zebra, leopard, cheetah, luxuriousnails, luxuriousguru, dakota, dive, pink

wall stickers children

No comments:

Post a Comment